The FXM HP brings arefreshed look, increased processor horsepower, advanced security andconfigurability to the proven FXM outdoor family. Colored LCD touchscreendisplay provides access to multiple configurable tabs for quick system status,overview and configuration without the need of a laptop.
FXM HP includesmultiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections to permitsimultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. USBport provides advanced file management capabilities including firmware upgradesand system configuration management. A USB key may also be used to quicklybackup and restore site configuration settings and data logs. Environmentalconditions and other equipment can be monitored via a single IP interface viaCAN port using Alpha Analog Digital Input Output (ADIO) devices.
Enhancedsecurity using modern encryption technology ensures proper authenticationand privacy for remote connection with the UPS. Additional security layeris offered by central server authentication and authorization.
· 650, 1100, 2000W/VA UPS designed to operatein extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility
· Advanced next-generation control andmonitoring platform with high resolution color touchscreen LCD display withadvanced local UI
· Built-in data loggers to monitor performancelogs, user configurable alarms and advanced equation editing for custom dataand actions
· Integrated USB host for local firmwareupgrades, configuration updates, backup, restoration and cloning
· Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backupmode during voltage surge or sag
· Independently programmable controland reporting dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions