Cordex CXC HP system controller
The Cordex CXC HP system controller provides a high performance control and monitoring option for all Alpha Cordex products. The CXC HP brings a refreshed look, increased horsepower, and advanced configurability to the proven Cordex CXC controller family.
CXC HP includes multiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections to permit simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. Dual USB ports provide advanced file management capabilities including firmware upgrades and system configuration management. A USB key may also be used to quickly backup and restore site configuration settings and datalogs.
The CXC HP web based user interface provides detailed inventory management allowing integration of advanced energy systems incorporating multiple power elements. Systems with rectifiers, converters, inverters, and various energy generation and storage elements can be configured and monitored with ease. Users may also create custom inventory such as shunts, LVD’s, battery systems, and loads to effectively manage all aspects of their energy system.
Cordex CXC HP ensures effortless operation and management to satisfy the most demanding and advanced energy system applications.
• Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform for Alpha's Cordex productfamily
• High resolution color touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
• Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates and systembackup/restoration
• Comprehensive graphical user interface for advanced system configuration
• Seamless integration of multiple energy systems allowing comprehensive management, monitoring and control
• External ADIO peripherals for customizing unique I/O configurations
• Compact flexible mounting options to reduce vertical space requirements
CXC HP system controller - Part number : 0180036-002