48 to 24Vdc/2000W
Cordex DC-DC converters bring advanced technology to the DC power industry. Innovative engineering combines the best in efficiency and reliability meeting a wide array of power requirements. The converter system is a perfect solution for providing 48Vdc output from a standard 24Vdc power system for a variety of dual-voltage system applications including powering of wireless radios.
The fan cooled CXDF 48-24/2.0kW converter has extremely high density, providing the most power in the least amount of space. A compact 19" shelf can accommodate up to 4 compact 2RU modules. The converter system can be controlled and monitored by a central Cordex CXC controller and optionally via a shelf integrated CXCI controller solution for stand alone operation.
Local and remote setup, adjustment, and control is a simple single-step process with the Cordex CXC system controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
• DC-DC converter supports small to medium 24Vdc loads from legacy 48V power systems
• Highpower density modular design, up to 2kW output per module
• Advanced monitoring and control capability including remote accessibility
• Intern allow voltage shutdown for cost effective integration into existing systems
• CAN bus communication to remote CXC controllers/peripherals
• Shelf- Part number : 030-840-20-040
• Rectifier- Part number : 012-527-20-040
• Controller CXCi HP – Part number : 0180053-001