Cordex rectifiers bring advanced technology to the DC power industry. Innovative engineering combines the best in efficiency and reliability meeting the power requirements for a variety of system applications. This rectifier is specifically designed to recharge all types of stationary batteries for large utility, petrochemical and industrial uses.
The Cordex 1.1kW is a compact 4RU allowing six rectifiers per 19in shelf. In addition to a range of standard features, the convection cooling will maintain ideal operating temperatures in the often dusty environments of utility applications.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple, single-step process with the Cordex CXC System Controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
• Switch mode rectifier provides 8.8A output @ 125Vdc
• Power limiting and wide range AC input
• Compliant with the stringent EMI immunity requirements for power station and substation environments
• 93% efficiency with power factor correction
• Convection cooled
• Hot swappable, 4RU ultra compact design; three feeds AC input
• Without controller and without distribution - Part number : 030-740-20-040
Rectifier - Part number : 010-579-20-041