Cordex rectifiers bring advanced technology to the DC power industry. Innovative engineering combines the best in efficiency and reliability meeting the power requirements for a variety of system applications. This rectifier is specifically designed to recharge all types of stationary batteries for large utility, petrochemical and industrial uses.
The fan cooled Cordex 4.4kW rectifier has extremely high density providing the most power in the least amount of space. A compact 4RU shelf accommodates five rectifiers per 19" shelf.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple, single-step process with the Cordex CXC System Controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a Windows Internet Explorer browser.
• Switched mode rectifier available in 35A @ 125Vdc
• High power density, over 22kW per 19" shelf
• Power limiting and wide range AC input
• Compliant with the stringent EMI immunity requirements for power station and substation environments
• 92% efficiency and power factor correction
• Hot swappable, 4RU ultra compact design, five feeds AC input
• Without controller and without distribution - Part number : 030-769-20-040
• Rectifier - Part number : 010-589-20-040