Cordex High-Performance (HP) rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance.
In a compact, fan-cooled design, HP rectifiers open the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate OPEX/CAPEX savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment. The Cordex HP 3.0kW is a perfect solution for various small to large 48Vdc capacity applications including DAS, central office, headend, backhaul and wireless base stations. It is particularly suitable for high density telecom applications and able to deliver 312A or 15kW per compact 1RU shelf.
Unlike other rectifiers in its category, the Cordex HP 3.0kW provides 100% nominal power up to 55°C ambient and at least 2400W up to 65°C. With a high operating efficiency, high power density and broad temperature operation, HP series rectifiers are also ideal for harsh outside plant enclosure installations.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control are a simple, single step process with the Cordex CXC HP system controller. Complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment are possible through a network web browser or via a local display.
• High performance compact 62.5A rectifier for 48V telecom applications
• High efficiency, approaching 97% for reduced OPEX and carbon footprint
• Extended operating temperature range up to 75°C for deployment in the harshest outdoor environments
• High power density (35W/in3) yields more space for revenue generating equipment
• Wide AC input operating range for global installation requirements
• Multiple configurations delivering up to 12kW in a compact 19” 1RU shelf
• 19” shelf - Part number : 0300040-001
Rectifier - Part number : 0100037-001