Cordex High-Performance rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance. In a compact, fan-cooled design, Alpha's HP rectifiers open the possibility for immediate Opex/Capex savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment, and are useable under a wider range of applications.
The Cordex HP 4.6kW is a perfect solution for various 48Vdc capacity applications from small remote sites to large power systems at CO’s, MTSO’s and Data centers. With a high operating efficiency and wide temperature operation, HP series rectifiers are also ideal for harsh outside plant enclosure installations.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control is a simple single-step process with Cordex CXC system controllers. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
• High performance 96A rectifier for 48V telecom applications
• 95.3% efficiency for increased OpEx savings and reduced carbon footprint
• Extended operating temperature range up to 75°C for deployment in the harshest outdoor environments
• Power limiting and wide range AC input for global installation requirements
• High power density 4RU compact design delivering up to 23kW per 19” shelf, five feeds AC input
• Without controller and without distribution - Part number : 030-717-20-040
• Rectifier - Part number : 01000044-001